FASHION // The ASOS wishlist

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Hello there!
Who doesn't love spending an afternoon trawling through the ASOS website looking for beauty to add to their wardrobe. I have been trying my hardest not to but sitting at home (alone and singing Tay Tay) on Valentine's Day led me have a cheeky peek. Why oh why did I do that?



First up is t-shirts. Being in the lab every day, I need a stock of t-shirts. I have to wear jeans and closed in shoes (generally trainers) purely out of safety, but that doesn't mean I have to wear boring tees. I actually put the baseball tee in my basket to then come up as out of stock and I may have cried a little bit. I really want to increase the number of striped tees I have in my wardrobe and this seems like the ideal start. I'm loving the grey stripe so much right now. How cute is the lining on that last tee? It's so 90s and that bit different to a plain white tee (of which I own 3). All I need is a checked shirt and I'm ready to go!

Shirts are always catching my eye and it was so tough to cut them down to just three. This denim offering has been on my saved list for about 6 months now, I just need to buy it! I have really wanted a new white oversized shirt for a while and I have those jeans so at least I know I'd have one way of working it! Is it just me, or when you see ASOS pieces styled with bits you already own, it just makes you want it more? Please let that not be just me. The last colourblock shirt is in the sale and I love, love, love the two tone effect. I bet it'll look great with black jeans and my New Balance trainers. Comfy and a little more chic than a jumper.


I really want to emphasize here how great it is to see some pretty PJs in plus sizes. Whenever you go to high street stores which sell clothes from 8-22, the styles in that 18-22 are rarely pretty. However, ASOS have got some absolutely beautiful bits in their curve range for pretty reasonable prices. The purple teddy is my favourite, that colour is absolutely beautiful. However, I am a fan of a shorts set and when anything silky is involved, I'm there. I actually clicked on the slip thinking it was an evening dress but turns out it's likely to be a nightie. Well, if it was a little thicker I would wear it as a dress to go out in, and if it's good enough for drinks it is definitely good enough for bed.

So, these are just a few of the items I am lusting over at ASOS right now. Can student loan/a lottery win please come sooner? Pretty please?

Have you been checking out ASOS recently? What's on your wish list. Let me know!


9 comments :

  1. I do love a good casual tee, and Asos seem to be the leaders in that style at the moment. I recently started really loving Asos, and now I am slightly addicted. Whoops! Great picks here, and I hope you win the lotto soon! Ha
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great picks, I especially love the two-toned shirt! I've been trying to avoid ASOS for a while in a bid to save some money, but I found some great things in their January Sale and picked up a pair of girlfriend jeans for just £11 :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Asos stuff, such great finds on there! I really love those pyjamas, so gorgeous and affordable! Loving your blog :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you've picked is lovely! I especially love the black slip dress! x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASOS is love. ASOS is lifeeeeeeeee! I'm on their app daily trawling through their new in section. Your wish list of clothes are dangerously similar to mine - so basically, lets just share wardrobes! I haven't tried their bed wear yet but they do look super cute :)

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shirts are all beautiful as is everything else you've picked! x
    fashionsmyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving basic tees at the moment, so all of the t-shirts you've picked are ones I'd pick too. I really want to a nice black and white baseball t-shirt, but with the whole capsule wardrobe it's got to go on the list for the end of March to see if I need it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! The colour block shirt is really cool. I always forget ASOS exists when I'm online shopping, and I'm really in need of some new tops right now so I think I know where to look!

    Megan | Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that I'll buy in asos all of my clothes if I could haha. The first three tshirts were my favourites!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate every single one of them and will get back to them as soon as I can :)